3DS and SCA Compliance On Demand Webinar
We are living in the age of data. You have probably heard that data is the new oil or the new 21st-century currency for the digital era and the world’s most valuable digital resource. Considering all of these ‘mantras’, one of the most important uses of data is to support companies to develop their business. In that scenario, EMV® 3-D Secure plays a very important role in fraud reduction through data exchange. One of the main improvements in the EMV® 3DS framework is the amount of new data that is available and how it helps to meet PSD2 SCA requirements. All of it looks very nice, but you might be asking yourself how EBA’s opinion about strong customer authentication affects your 3DS implementation, or if it is still worth the investment.
To get the most of the technology there must be a balance between user experience and security - achieving the right balance is the secret sauce that we present in this on-demand webinar. By the end of the session:
- You will be able to understand how 3DS can help you with the authentication challenge.
- Understand the different Secure Customer Authentication methods.
- How EBA’s opinion ties into the 3DS technology - what is possible and what is not.
- How to have less fraud and better user experience by using 3DS Risk-Based Authentication.
- How you can calibrate a risk engine to get accurate responses and avoid cart abandonment.