Secure & Effective
The requirements under the PCI P2PE (Point-to-Point Encryption) targets the vendors, assessors and solution providers that may assess and realize P2PE solutions and even those who wish to develop products for such. Moreover, this is also specially designated to those who are willing to learn more about P2PE solutions and PCI DSS in general especially the merchants.
- UL is a PCI P2PE QSA (Qualified Security Assessor) company. We are able to assist entities by providing a wide range of P2PE services
- UL provides a variety of security services within the payment and financial technology market.
- UL has and extensive experience in contributing to emerging security standards within the payment and federal space, for instance, we were able to offer our expertise in the development of the PCI Hardware Security Module (HSM) program.
- UL has trained security engineers with product developers to provide an efficient evaluation of their Point of Interaction (POI) devices.
- UL is one of the leading PCI device security laboratories due to its effective approach.
- UL prioritizes on its customers’ needs.
- UL is the only Approved Application Scanning Vendor Validator (ASVV) and Consumer Electronic Clearing System Approved Evaluation Facility for the Australian Payments Clearing Association (APCA) in the United States.