UL's automotive experience can help rethink security and navigate through both technological advances and compliance requirements. We understand the critical need to predict scenarios of security threats that might be launched in vehicle interfaces, remote network services, source code, in-vehicle data transmissions, or communications protocols.
- Testing & Certification
- Is there a future for in-store cryptocurrency payments?
- EMV 3-D Secure - Enhancing Security and UX in e-commerce
- Your cyber resilience strategy
- An Interconnected World
- M2M & Consumer RSP Testing
- ‘1-Button Checkout in Online Payments
- Border Control in Airports
- EID Proofing Application Verification
- Secure Card Reader: PIN
- PCI PIN On COTS
- Do you support contactless payments already? [new mandates]
- Future-Ready Financial Services
- Make or Buy a 3DS Component?
- Rebuilding customer trust in financial institutions
- Recapping Money20/20 Europe 2018