Card Brand Certifications Masterclass
The UL Card Brand Certifications Masterclass is a one-day training course that will bring you true understanding on the process of deploying a fully compliant and interoperable terminal device accepting payments with various card brands, such as Mastercard, Visa, Diners Club International, Discover, American Express, Union Pay International, or JCB.
- Masterclass starts with the basics on the payment infrastructure, and the payment terminal architecture.
- Discussing the different certifications a payment terminal needs to pass before it can be deployed.
- Deep dive into the EMVCo Level 3 card brand certification processes.
- Practicalities which UL’s Brand Verification team has accumulated over the years will be shared.
- A LIVE demo on how to set up projects with UL’s Brand Test Tool.
- Summary and important take-aways from the Masterclass.
If you belong to one of these groups: test managers, project managers, test analysts, and developers from a payment terminal vendor, a payment processor, or from an acquirer; this training is for you!
No special skills or expertise are required to follow this Masterclass. (Basic) knowledge of the EMVCo standards and the payment landscape is an advantage.